Created on 19 May, 2022 • Legal • 959 views • 1 minutes read
AppMetrix is built and operated as a privacy friendly web analytics application. AppMetrix pixel script is less than 1 KB in size and 40 times smaller than the Google Analytics and Global Site Tag. We process and use your data in a secure manner in accordance with the GDPR, CCPA and PECR policies.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Non-personally identifiable personal data for usage
We do not collect information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. All data collected is aggregate data without personal information.
We do not use and store information about your location except for country of origin (we do not track IP address or anything more granular than country.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
AppMetrix uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Where we have your consent, we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.